Tickets to Ananda Festival of Bliss – Terms and Conditions
In these terms and conditions, “AFOB” refers to Ananda Festival of Bliss, legally represented by Association ANANDA MARGA PRACARAKA SAMGHA, NIPC 592010465.
Purchase of tickets
- Purchased tickets are for personal use, non-refundable, yet transferable. Unless otherwise agreed, both responsible and recipient parties shall not resell or transfer them again. A violation of this condition will entitle AFOB to cancel the tickets without prior notice, refund, compensation or obligation. Tickets may only be transferred with prior consent from AFOB and must be changed only by AFOB.
Refer to term 7 below.
- Official AFOB tickets can be purchased as follows:
– AFOB’s official website – www.anandafestival.pt
-Through Ambassadors, by always confirming the identity of the ambassador with AFOB’s team through the official email [email protected]
– Directly through the official email [email protected]
- Shows and events can be filmed or recorded. By buying a ticket you give consent to be filmed and recorded as a member of the audience. If you have any objections and they come to pass when attending a show or event, please contact a member of the organization or write an e-mail to [email protected]
- Tickets will be sent electronically, therefore it is essential to provide a valid e-mail address at the time of purchase, since tickets may not be delivered correctly if the e-mail address is not valid.
- Always check the tickets after receiving them and contact us promptly in case of any errors. During a purchase errors may not always be corrected, so any following modifications become a responsibility of the buyer.
Cancellation rights and refunds
- Tickets can not be exchanged or refunded once purchased, except by AFOB’s decision and criteria. They can, however, be transferred to someone else. For this subject, please contact us directly at [email protected] with the subject “Ticket transfer nr XXXX surname”.
- To request a refund please contact us at [email protected], with the subject “Ticket refund NR XXXX surname”, and the conditions will be assessed.
- AFOB is entitled to change or cancel events. We can only guarantee the disclosure of information regarding any change or cancellation, not being responsible for any costs that may result in terms of travel, accommodation, refunds or any other matter relating to goods, services or other compensation.
Festival admission and behaviour
- Admission into the Festival grounds is at the ticket holder’s own risk. AFOB has no responsibility for any loss or damage of any kind suffered from or in connection with any event (including loss, theft or damage to your personal property).
- Admission into any event is at all times subject to any terms, conditions or rules determined by the local operator. In case of a violation of these terms, conditions or rules takes place, the local operator may refuse admission or require you or other ticket holders to leave the venue.
- Among other things, you need to respect your health, safety standards and any safety requirements. The promoter shall have the right to refuse admission or expel individuals in case they conduct themselves as abusive, threatening, drunk, or display other antisocial behavior. This also applies if said individuals carry offensive/illegal weapons or substances, or start a fire/smoke within the premises. Since the Festival does not allow the use of alcohol or illegal substances, whoever fails to fulfill these demands will be subject to removal from the premises.
- During your stay inside the Festival premises, please carry your identification card.
- It is forbidden to enter with dangerous objects, namely firearms, explosive material, fireworks, knives, tools, spray bombs, glass cups, or any objects that may be considered dangerous by the promoter, or that are forbidden by law.
- Any containers such as bottles, cans, glass in general, as well as alcohol, are not allowed. Glass bottles increase the risk of fire and are harmful to nature if left behind. Any of these items, if found, will be confiscated. Food, chairs (except folding chairs), tables or picnic equipment can only be brought to the campsite. We ask for your help to minimize the impact on nature, not forgetting or abandoning the camping equipment you bring. Water and non-alcoholic beverages are allowed into the Festival area.
- Pets are not allowed on the premises, except for guide dogs for the blind, as per Decree-Law No. 74/2007 of March 27. Be aware that sun, dehydration, noise and big crowds can increase stress and create health related problems to our beloved pets. For this reason, pets are not allowed at AFOB.
- We reserve the right to share your personal information within our organization, Ananda Marga, or with our affiliates, Ananda Valley, Ananda Café as well as others, if it proves necessary for event’s purposes. We will not share this information for marketing or any other purposes without your consent (as part of the booking process) unless required by law.
- If you have registered your interest in receiving information related to AFOB and, therefore, have given us your consent, you may be contacted sporadically with relevant promotions, offers or information. If you do not wish to receive additional material please let us know at [email protected]
- AFOB commits to following the Data Protection Regulation, ensuring your privacy and personal data to be safeguarded.
- The ticket holder acts at his own risk, expressly acknowledging that the promoter cannot be held liable for any risks, damages or incidents sustained before, during or after his permanence in the Festival, including personal injury and death.
- These terms and conditions do not create any rights or obligations enforceable by or against any person other than AFOB and the holder of the ticket.
- Both the purchase of tickets and the present terms and conditions (or any contractual / non-contractual resulting matter) follow the Portuguese Law, and any disputes arising from transactions between the ticket holder and AFOB answer, exclusively, under Portuguese jurisdiction.
- The ticket holder expressly declares that he has read, understood and accepted these Terms and Conditions, fully and without reservation, and is fully aware of the disclosed rights and obligations.
- In the event of unexpected or extraordinary reasons, such as war, civil or political unrest, actions led by the authorities, strikes, catastrophes, epidemics or other severe damages or highly unexpected factors, the promoter may cancel the Festival and the amounts received will not be refunded.
For any clarification, please contact AFOB’s customer services at [email protected]