How to get there
From Lisbon – Oriente ou Lisbon – Santa Apolónia:
In Covilhã there is only one train station and one bus station.
Bus from Covilhã to Ananda Festival of Bliss (Ananda Valley):
Only on weekdays: One bus at 1:30 pm and another at 6:25 pm. It is necessary to ask the driver to stop at Vale do Ananda or Quinta dos Ananda, that’s how they know us 🙂
Buses from Rodoviária da Covilhã to Paul (the nearest village, which is a 7-minute drive away):
Only on weekdays: 10:10 am / 12:25 pm / 1:25 pm / 5:05 pm
From Vila do Paúl to Ananda Valley:
The available options are:
– Taxi: (We will provide contacts soon)
– For those who enjoy hiking with an incredible view of Serra da Estrela, you can take Rua da Ramila and then the M 152 road towards Ourondo. The hike takes about 1 hour to reach Ananda Valley.
In order to reduce the environmental impact and also because it is more enriching for everyone, we encourage you to share rides to the Ananda Festival Of Bliss. We suggest using this document to arrange rides between participants.
How to depart from Ananda Festival of Bliss (Ananda Valley) to Covilhã:
Buses from our door to Covilhã Bus Station:
– Only on weekdays: One bus at 07:16 and another at 12:24.
Paul buses to Covilhã Bus Station:
– Only on weekdays: 07:00 / 07:30 / 12:37 / 14:30.
– We will provide contacts soon
– For those who enjoy hiking with an incredible view of Serra da Estrela, you can take Rua da Ramila and then the M 152 road towards Ourondo. The walk takes about 1 hour.